1. METHOD OF ENTRY To enter the competition, place an order greater than $1000 ex gst on the clsport.com.au website during the competition period.
2. COMPETITION PERIOD The competition starts on the 01/03/2020 and ends at 3pm EST on the 31/03/2020.
3. CONDITIONS FOR VAILD ENTRY • No limit to the number of entries. • Entrants must complete an order of $1000 ex gst or greater Online only for entry into the competition.
• Entrants will receive an extra entry for every multiple $1000 above the minimum order ( ie $3200 order receives 3 entries ) • Entries placed outside the competition period, as stated in these terms and conditions, will not be valid. • The Promoter (Consolidated Leisure and Sport), in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry. • If for any reason this draw is not capable of running as planned as a result of (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw , the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and subject to any written directions given by the Lottery Department of each Australian State/Territory to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the draw. • The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity. • Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. • Consolidated Leisure and Sport employees and their family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
4. NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES • One prize of a travel voucher valued at $3,200 from a travel agency of Consolidated Leisure and Sports choosing. • The prizes will be provided from Consolidated Leisure and Sport. • No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize allowed. • If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be entrusted to their legal guardian. • The travel voucher comes with terms and conditions as determined by the travel agency. Consolidated Leisure and Sport is not liable for any difficulties or issues faced when engaging with the travel agency. • Consolidated Leisure and Sport does not provide travel insurance for the winner, and is not liable for any injury, or property loss or damage during the voucher redemption period. Consolidated Leisure and Sport recommends the winner purchase travel insurance.
5. THE DRAW • The draw will take place on Monday 6th April 2020 at 3pm in the offices of Consolidated Leisure and Sport, 12 Abbott Street, Alphington VIC 3078. • Entrants are not required to be present at the draw. • All valid entries will go into the draw and the winner will be selected at random. Each entrant has an equal opportunity of winning. • The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. • Consolidated Leisure and Sport reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of this promotion at any time. • The winner will be notified via email within two days of the draw. • The prize will be delivered to the winner via Australia Post or a similar mail service.
6. PRIVACY • Entrants agree to their personal contact information being held and used by Consolidated Leisure and Sport in accordance with the 10 National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
• Entrants consent to their name being announced publicly if they win the competition.
7. NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTOR
Consolidated Leisure & Sports 12 Abbott Street Alphington VIC 3078